WP CDNjs Reborn is back ???? to help you speed up your WordPress site by delivering your Libraries from CDNjs.
[table-wrap bordered=”true” striped=”true”]
|WordPress plugin||Git hub||Latest Git|
|[button type=”link” size=”lg” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-cdnjs-reborn/” target=”true”]WP-page [icon type=”share”]|
|[button type=”link” size=”lg” link=”https://github.com/audioscavenger/wp-cdnjs-reborn” target=”true”]Git [icon type=”share”]|
| [button type=”link” size=”lg” link=”https://github.com/audioscavenger/wp-cdnjs-reborn/archive/v0.2.4.zip”]v0.2.4.zip [icon type=”download-alt”]|
A CDN will serve them the same, but faster.
It’s just another little boost your website page-load performance needs. If your visitors are using the CloudFlare/CDNjs files
their pages should load quicker, and as more and more people use the CDN, it’ll help everyone load their sites quicker!
Everyone loves the Google CDN right? Even Microsoft runs a public CDN.
The problem is, they only host the most popular libraries.
[well size=”sm” xclass=”bs-callout bs-callout-success”]
Only useful for those plugins that provide the option to disable their local libraries. [/well]
- Builtin cdnjs.com search
- Reorder included files with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Integrates seamlessly with WordPress (no developer up-sells or donation requests)
- Choose where to include files (header / footer)
- Options to globally or individually enable and disable included libraries
- HTTP/SSL support (actually just uses url starting with //)
- Show the libraries’ descriptions and available versions in the search box
- Ability to choose (non)-minified version
- Ability to choose the exact version you want (default is latest)
- Ability to change the main asset to include
- Ability to choose secondary assets to include
- CDN icon in the settings
History of WP CDNjs Reborn
This is, as its name suggests:
- A fork from WP cdnjs by MindShare Studios,
- Which was itself a fork from WP Settings Framework by Gilbert Pellegrom,
- Which was itself a fork from WordPress Plugin Boilerplate by Christopher Lamm
As it was obviously not maintained anymore, and as the GPLv3 license allows me to do so, I forked it and revamped it.